Banana-Nut Paleo Pancakes
Using three ingredients have these pancakes ready to feed four people in just 15 minutes.
- 2 bananas
- 2 heaping tablespoons chunky almond butter
- 4 eggs
- dark chocolate chips, optional
- Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the bananas with 2 heaping scoops of chunky almond butter (any nut butter or use peanut butter if you prefer, just know that peanuts are not paleo) and blend with eggs in the bowl.
- Mix well and scoop a quarter of a cup of the mixture on to a hot griddle or flat pan over medium heat. Wait for bubbles to appear then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Top each pancake with a sprinkle of dark chocolate chips (the darker the better), if you prefer, and serve.
- You’ll notice that these won’t need any maple syrup or added toppings but feel free to top with fresh fruit if you’re looking for a little extra sweetness. And if you have a little extra time and want that savory, protein and fat boost, fry up some of my favorite sugar-free bacon on the side.
- Enjoy! 🙂