200ml Almond Milk
36g Protein Powder
optional: waldens farms syrups
– Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
– Heat a large pan to medium heat.
– Spray with frylight 1 calorie spray and pour about a fifth of the mixture onto the hot surface.
– Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles form then flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes
– Serve with your choice of toppings.
Tasty low calorie topping ideas
– Total 0% Yoghurt
– Walden’s Farns zero calorie syrup; Chcolate, Caramel, Pancake (pictured), Blueberry, Strawberry.
– Low GI fruit; strawberries, blueberries or raspberries
Calories: 324 kcal
Next Level Fitness – Leading Personal Training in Rotherham