1x Weightwatchers Wrap
75g Chicken Breast
20g Grated Cheese
100g tinned chopped tomatoes
Diced mixed peppers
– Heat a large pan to medium heat.
– Spray with frylight 1 calorie spray.
– Add the peppers, chicken breast and tinned tomatoes to the pan and cook through.
– Season with basil and fajita spice and leave on a low heat.
– Heat a second pan on low heat and spray with dry light.
– Place the wrap in the pan.
– After 30s add half the cheese to one half of the wrap and add the chicken on top with the extra cheese.
– Fold the wrap over and cook for an additional minute.
– Flip the Quesedilla, cook for another minute.
– Serve to a plate then slice in half.
Next Level Fitness – Leading Personal Training in Rotherham