“This delicious, low-calorie dessert is easy to make and even easier to eat! This little treat tastes amazing and can be enjoyed as part of a healthy diet and weight loss program”
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- 97 Calories
- 20g Carbs
- 2g Protein
- 1g Fat
- 1 banana
- 100ml cold water or unsweetened almond milk
- 200g frozen raspberries
- 100g Greek yoghurt (use dairy free yoghurt if preferred)
- 1 tbsp acacia honey
- A few drops of peppermint or chocolate extract (optional)
- Cut the banana into thin slices, and place on a lined tray. Freeze for one hour. Alternatively you can buy already frozen banana slices from your supermarket.
- Remove banana from the freezer. Pour the cold water or unsweetened almond milk into a blender and add the banana.
- Using a wooden spoon, break up the frozen raspberries into small pieces then add to the blender. Blend on high setting for 3-4 minutes. Add more liquid if the blades jam or leave for 5 minutes for the mixture to soften up, then continue to blend until smooth.
- Add honey, yoghurt and peppermint extract (if using) and pulse until creamy.
- Serve immediately or freeze for a later date. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Try it and let us know what you think in the comment below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: