“This tasty, easy-to-make dish is a perfect quick summer meal to fuel a healthy lifestyle.”
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
- 778 Calories
- 64g Carbs
- 54g Protein
- 34g Fat
- 1 large cauliflower head, grated
- 1tbsp organic butter or coconut oil
- 600g fresh chicken breast/meat free alternative, cut into strips
- 1 medium sized white onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 x 400g tin tomatoes
- 300ml fresh chicken/vegetable stock
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 100g frozen peas
- Grate the cauliflower or blend it in a food processor
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter/oil over a medium/high heat and add the chicken. Cook 4-6 minutes until browned all over.
- Add the onion, garlic and pepper and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, stock, cumin, salt and cauliflower. Stir well. Simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Add the peas and simmer 2-3 minutes then serve.
Serving size: 4
Preparation time: 25-30 minutes.
Try it and let us know what you think in the comments below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: