“This simple, delicious breakfast can provide a vital boost of energy and protein to fuel an active day!”
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 420 Calories
- 5g Carbs
- 37g Protein
- 28g Fat
- 3 medium sized eggs
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp organic butter or coconut oil
- 2 rashers unsmoked back bacon,
diced (use vegetarian bacon if
- sprinkle fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 175 ̊C/350 ̊F.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until stiff peaks
- Gently melt the butter / oil in a skillet or
frying pan and fry the bacon until crispy.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the egg batter into the skillet so that
it covers the base of the pan evenly.
- Cook on a medium heat for two minutes, then
bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the frittata gently from the skillet,
loosening with a spatula.
- Serve garnished with a fresh salad.
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Try it and let us know what you think in the comments below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: