“This low-calorie high-protein dish looks and tastes professionally made, a perfect end-of-the-day meal for hot summer days!”
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
- 143 Calories
- 15g Carbs
- 19g Protein
- 3g Fat
- 1 tsp organic butter or coconut oil
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 275g fresh chicken breast (or use
vegetarian chicken*), diced
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Melt the butter / oil in a large pan over a
gentle heat. Add the onion and sauté for
around 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the ginger, garlic and pepper and cook
for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chicken, spices and salt and cook
for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve on a bed of finely chopped, mashed
kohlrabi or cabbage and garden peas.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Try it and let us know what you think in the comment below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: