“Sometimes a cheeky, super-sweet treat can be a great way to start a day, and this recipe is perfect for your ‘cheat’ breakfast!”
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 220 Calories
- 9g Carbs
- 10g Protein
- 16g Fat
- 3 tsps coconut flour
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsps stevia (or natural
sweetener of your choice)
- 3 tsps coconut oil
- 1 tbsp plain or Greek yoghurt (use
dairy free yoghurt if preferred)
- 100g mixed berries
- Place the flour, eggs, cinnamon and stevia in a blender and mix until smooth. Add a bit more flour if the mixture is too thin, or if the mixture is too thick, add a drop of cold water or unsweetened almond milk. The aim is to achieve a pourable but not runny consistency.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over a
medium/high heat and then pour in
around 50ml of the mixture into the
centre of the pan.
- Move the pan around gently to even out the mixture into a circular shape. When small holes appear in the pancake (around 1-2 minutes), turn it over and cook for 1-2 minutes, until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve with yoghurt and berries.
Preparation Time: 10-20 minutes
Try it and let us know what you think in the comments below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: