“This quick-to-make lunch is full of protein-rich meat and healthy veg, and tastes amazing! Nothing better for that midday pick-me-up to help you through the day!”
- 476 Calories
- 9g Carbs
- 47g Protein
- 20g Fat
- 5g organic butter or coconut oil
- 1 rasher unsmoked bacon (use
vegetarian bacon if preferred)
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 chicken breast or vegetarian
chicken, sliced in half
- 1 beef tomato, cut into slices
quarter of an avocado, sliced
- Melt the butter / oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the bacon rasher on both sides until crispy. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the chicken to the pan and fry for
around four minutes each side, until
cooked through. Add the spring onions and fry for one minute. Remove pan from heat.
- Arrange the items on a plate in a stack,
starting with a piece of chicken as a base, and finishing with another piece of chicken as a ‘lid’. Serve with a salad.
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Try it and let us know what you think in the comments below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: