“These hearty breakfast burritos are jam-packed full of energy and protein to give you a delicious kick-start to your day!”
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 540 Calories
- 20g Carbs
- 43g Protein
- 32g Fat
- 3 medium sized eggs, yolks and
- 1 tsp coconut oil or butter
- 1/2 a small red onion, finely
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1/2 a pepper (any colour), diced
handful fresh coriander,
- 60g cooked chicken, sliced
- 1/2 a small avocado, cut into small chunks
- Whisk the egg whites for one minute.
- Melt half of the oil / butter over a
medium heat in a skillet or frying pan.
- Pour the egg whites into the pan, tilting
the base of the pan to spread them evenly.
- Cook for around 1-2 minutes until the egg is cooked through.
- Use a spatula to gently loosen and slide onto a plate.
- Sauté the onion with the remaining oil for one minute then add the tomato, chilli, pepper, coriander and chicken.
- Whisk egg yolks and pour into the pan, mixing well into the other ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- When the egg yolks are cooked, add the avocado then spoon the mixture onto the egg white.
- Roll the egg white up into a burrito.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Try it and let us know what you think in the comments below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: