“Low calorie, soft and moist protein brownies! This is such a versatile recipe with a ton of substitutions… you could use Greek yogurt instead of normal, almond or coconut flour instead of oats and you could even experiment with different flavours of protein! Great for a sweet treat as part of a weight loss plan”
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 85 Calories
- 7g Carbs
- 10g Protein
- 2g Fat
- 175 g Reduced Fat Natural Yogurt
- 50 g Chocolate Protein Powder (Casein/Blend)
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 20 g ground oats
- 15 g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 10 g sweetener
- Preheat oven to 180C/375F.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a suitable cake tin or dish lined with non stick spray (I used a silicon loaf mould).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
The mix may come out quite soft but it will continue to cook whilst it cools, so under cook slightly if you want it gooey in the middle!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Try it and let us know what you think in the comments below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: