“This low-calorie treat is a delicious way to get your protein kick after a gym session!”
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 60 Calories
- 2g Carbs
- 13g Protein
- 0g Fat
- 1 sachet/pack sugar free strawberry or raspberry jelly (use vegetarian jelly if preferred)
- 1⁄2 pint boiling water
- 40g strawberry flavour whey or rice protein powder
- 1⁄2 pint of cold water
- 50g mixed berries
- Add the jelly to the boiling water. Stir well until the jelly has dissolved.
- Stir in the protein powder. Top up with cold water.
- Pour into dessert bowls or glasses and add the berries.
- Refrigerate until set.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Try it and let us know what you think in the comments below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: