“Fancying a burger to top off your weekend? Here’s a great recipe for your family and it tastes amazing…”
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 302 Calories
- 31.3g Carbs
- 28.6g Protein
- 7.9g Fat
- 75g small gherkins, finely chopped
- 400g 5% fat beef mince
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Cooking oil spray
- 4tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- 1tbsp hot chili sauce or to taste
- 4 wholegrain rolls, halved
- 2 handfuls lettuce leaves, torn
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 vacuum packed cooked beetroot, sliced
- Combine the gherkins, mince and garlic in a mixing bowl, then shape the mixture evenly into 4 burgers. Put on a plate, then cover and chill for 10 minutes or until firm. If you’re making this recipe in advance, wrap the chill burgers in cling film, then freeze (thaw completely before cooking).
- Spray a non-stick frying plan with oil and heat until hot. Fry the burgers for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the yogurt and the chili sauce.
- Fill each bread roll with lettuce, tomato, carrot, a beef burger, beetroot and the chili yogurt sauce, then serve.
Preparation time: 20-30 mins.
Try it and let us know what you think in the comments below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: