“This quick and simple recipe is perfect to fuel an on-the-go day. Packed with protein, this yummy recipe is great to kick start your morning.”
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 283 Calories
- 12g Carbs
- 16g Protein
- 19g Fat
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 2 organic oatcakes (use gluten free oatcakes if preferred)
- 5g organic butter or olive oil salt and pepper
- handful spinach leaves, chopped
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Boil the eggs in a pan of salted water for 10 minutes.
- While the eggs are cooking, steam the chopped spinach leaves gently for 4-5 minutes.
- Cover the eggs in cold water for one minute to cool, then peel.
- Place the eggs in a bowl and add the butter /oil. Season with salt and pepper and mash thoroughly with a fork.
- Spread thickly onto the oatcakes. Serve with the spinach and tomatoes.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Try it and let us know what you think in the comment below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: