“Nothing beats a tasty quiche for a midday snack or to compliment a salad. Even better when the quiche is low on carbs but high on flavour! And that is just what we have got for you here…”
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 184 Calories
- 8g Carbs
- 20g Protein
- 8g Fat
- a small amount of coconut oil or organic butter to grease tin
- 2 free range eggs
- 5 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green chilli pepper, finely chopped
- handful spinach leaves, chopped
- 30g reduced fat grated cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 ̊C/350 ̊F.
- Grease an ovenproof dish or tin (around 15cm square) with coconut oil / butter.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the centre of the quiche is cooked.
- Serve with salad.
Preparation Time: 30-35 minutes
Try it and let us know what you think in the comment below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: