“Why don’t you treat yourself to a cooked breakfast on a weekend? Is it because you don’t want to ruin a whole week’s worth of hard work? Well here is a lower calorie option you can enjoy guilt free…”
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 417 Calories
- 6g Carbs
- 33g Protein
- 29g Fat
- 10g organic butter or coconut oil
- 2 rashers unsmoked bacon (use vegetarian bacon if preferred)
- large handful kale
- 2 closed cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium sized eggs, whisked
- salt and pepper to season
- In a frying pan, melt the butter / oil over a medium heat. Fry the bacon rashers on both sides until crispy.
- Add the kale, mushrooms and tomatoes and fry for 3-4 minutes, turning the tomatoes halfway. When the vegetables are soft, remove pan from heat.
- Pour the eggs into a non stick frying pan, over a medium heat and season with salt and pepper. Cook for around 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- When the eggs are cooked, remove from heat, and transfer to a plate with the other cooked ingredients.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Try it and let us know what you think in the comment below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: