“A classic fast food favourite, chicken nuggets are a yummy treat loved by kids and adults alike. Learn how to make your own so you can season them just to your taste and enjoy from the comfort of your own home!”
Nutritional Information (per nugget)
- 46 Calories
- 0g Carbs
- 6g Protein
- 2g Fat
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 15g ground almonds
- pinch of paprika
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 medium sized egg
- 200g fresh chicken breast, diced
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/350 ̊F.
- Mix the flour, almonds, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg.
- Take a piece of chicken and dip it in the egg, coating it evenly, and then dip it in the flour mixture and roll until covered.
- Repeat this step with all of the chicken.
- Melt the oil in a non stick frying pan over a medium/high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes, turning regularly until brown all over.
- Transfer the chicken to an oven tray and cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
Makes 10 nuggets
Preparation time: 20 – 25 minutes
Try it and let us know what you think in the comments below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: