“This easy-to-make breakfast is perfect for people who often find themselves eating an unhealthy breakfast to save time in a morning. Full of protein and packed with energy, this will quickly become your breakfast of choice!”
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 346 Calories
- 17g Carbs
- 20g Protein
- 22g Fat
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 100g fresh spinach
- 15g plain cashews
- 8 plum tomatoes, halved
- 25g pepper (any colour), diced
- 1 tsp olive oil mixed with 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Boil the eggs in a pan of lightly salted water for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam the spinach gently for 3-4 minutes until wilted.
- Remove the eggs from the heat, and cool down for one minute with cold water, then peel and slice.
- Place the spinach in a serving bowl and drizzle over the oil / vinegar.
- Add the eggs, pepper, tomatoes and cashew nuts.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Try it and let us know what you think in the comments below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: