“This pizza is perfect as a portable breakfast for an on-the-go day, or as a snack for later, as it tastes great hot or cold!”
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 63 Calories
- 4g Carbs
- 6g Protein
- 3g Fat
- a small amount of coconut oil or organic butter to grease tin
- 4 medium sized eggs
- 3 egg whites
- Himalayan pink salt to season
- 40g porridge oats (use gluten free oats if preferred)
- 7 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 60g baby leaf spinach, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 a large green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp dried oregano
- 15g low fat Cheddar cheese, grated (use a dairy free cheese if preferred)
- Preheat oven to 150 ̊C/300 ̊F.
- Lightly grease a large round ovenproof dish with coconut oil / butter.
- Whisk the eggs and egg whites in a jug and season well with Himalayan salt.
- Add the oats, vegetables, dried spices and herbs. Stir well. Pour into the dish and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on the cheese. Cook for a further 5 minutes, or until centre of pizza is cooked.
Try it and let us know what you think in the comments below:
Thinking of working with us? Fill in the contact form below: