So today we have something special and new…
If you can remember a while back I did a post about ‘Lo-Dough’. If you haven’t seen it, check it out here.
Well one of our clients has been baking some great recipes with this and bringing it in for us to try.
It’s safe to say our PT Abbie has loved everything thats been brought in because she’s eaten every last crum.
- 30g Mozzarella Grated Cheese
- 25g Danish pepperoni
- 30g be good to yourself mature grated cheese (50% less fat)
- 75g tomato and basil pizza topper
- Pre heat oven to 250C/475F/Gas9
- Spray a frying pan with fry-Light and gently fry 1 slice of lo-dough on both sides (stops it being soggy)
- Spread with pizza sauce as close to the edges as possible.
- Mix the mozzarella and cheddar together and sprinkle two thirds over the pizza sauce.
- Add your toppings – this one is with pepperoni, but you can add anything, just adjust the calories accordingly.
- Add the rest of the cheese.
- Cook until the cheese is bubbling and any meat you’ve added is cooked through (between 7 and 12 minutes)
This recipe comes to 376 calories, but depending on the toppings you use and and different products, the calories could change slightly.
Go try the recipe out, let us know what toppings you use!